WE’RE UNSTOPPABLE WHEN WE’RE UNITED!
In today’s culture war of feminism, sexual fluidity, and confused gender roles, Nasty Gets Us Nowhere offers insight and answers that are rarely heard, especially in the media.
Exposed to the feminist message while in high school, author Drenda Keesee became a strong supporter of the movement, abandoning the idea of marriage and children…until life became unbearable.
“Fortunately, when I came to the end of me, God was there,” she says.
In Nasty Gets us Nowhere, Drenda provides statistics to confront the lies that she sees invading our culture at an accelerated pace and tells the true story that no one wants to talk about.
- What happened to the family?
- Men and women—whose fault is it?
- The true science behind our differences
- What men really want from women and vice versa
- The cheat sheet everyone needs to resolve conflict
- The new “S” word that’s critical to relationship success
Nasty Gets Us Nowhere promises to be one of the most thought-provoking books of the year. Learn how you can succeed with the men and women in your life!