Revolution of the Mind: Finances CD
This CD has 30 minutes of Scriptures to revolutionize how you think about finances and God's Kingdom. Whether you listen on your way to work or right before you pay your bills, these Scriptures will help renew your mind in the face of the world's system of lack. It's time for a revolution of the mind!
Dan Pilla's Small Business Tax Guide: The Complete Guide to Organizing and Operating Your Small Business
There are more than 200 distinct obligations placed on the shoulders of businesses. Can you name all 200? Can you name even 20? If not, you need this book. And since the tax code has been changed more than 5,900 times just since 2001, you need this book now more than ever.
In the Small Business Tax Guide, Dan covers important topics, including:
- Identifying the 15 most common mistakes small business make and how to avoid them
- Whether an LLC, Subchapter S corporation, or partnership is best for you
- Everything you need to know about hiring employees and using independent contractors
- How to properly set up and use an office in your home
- How to avoid the IRS’s costly “hobby loss” rules
- How to avoid tax penalties that can kill your business
- How to properly deduct business travel and mileage expenses
- Understanding the complex new rules for business meals and entertainment expenses
- Dan’s foolproof record keeping system to keep you out of trouble with the IRS
- Plus much, much more!
It’s not enough to be the creative genius behind your company. You also have to keep your company out of trouble with the IRS. Don’t get clobbered for violating tax rules you never knew existed. If you currently operate or intend to operate your own small business, you need this important new book right now!